From his work with the Beatles, David Bowie, Elton John, Supertramp, Stanley Clarke, Billy Cobham, Level 42 and Missing Persons to the most iconic advertising jingle in the history of advertising, whether you know Ken or not, you have spent time listening to his work.
The Listening Room is proud to present this special one hour conversation with producer and engineer extraordinaire Ken Scott. This don't-miss conversation covers the music industry with firsthand accounts of how the greats made the music we still listen to and love today to how technology has changed how we produce and listen to music.
In This Episode:
- • Abbey Road to Ziggy Stardust, Off the Record With the Beatles, Bowie, Elton, And So Much More
- • Meeting and working with the Beatles and George Martin
- • The Letter To EMI Studios That Changed Everything
- • I'd Like To Teach the World to Sing
- • Working With David Bowie
- • Working With Elton John
- • The Making of Supertramp's Crime of the Century
- • Billy Cobham and Stanley Clarke
- • Missing Persons
- • Teaching kids about the importance of listening to high-fidelity music
- • How Sgt. Pepper and Pet Sounds changed the world